SSEP Scrip - Errors when indexing pages

Place for comments, problems, questions, or any issue related to the JavaScript / PHP scripts from this site.
hiromik
Posts: 7

SSEP Scrip - Errors when indexing pages

I sent an email including all files from my tests. I'd like to report these errors:

1. First time re-indexing the error was 'Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached'.
Solution was to comment this line in php.ini:

Code: Select all

zend_extension = "F:/wamp-win7/bin/php/php5.4.3/zend_ext/php_xdebug-2.2.0-5.4-vc9.dll"
2. When re-indexing:

Code: Select all

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ssep3.ssep_url_0' doesn't exist
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ssep3.ssep_pgd_0' doesn't exist
Observation:
If ssep3.ssep_url_0 is present it looked for ssep3.ssep_url_1
If ssep3.ssep_pgd_0 is present it looked for ssep3.ssep_pgd_1

Solution: I had to manually add the missing tables.

3. File/folder permission from web server preventing access or preventing to re-ndex. Despite changing Access List to permissive, and file/folder permissions to 775. Left me wondering about security if I use this in live machine.

Status: Re-indexing cannot read the html files; unsolved.

Thanks.

Admin
Thank you for your reported errors and solutions.
1. I think the first error appears if you have Zend, IonCube, or xDebug installed.
In this case another solution is to increase the value of "xdebug.max_nesting_level" in the php.ini file.

2. For the second error, I'll try to make some time to check and fix it.
3. I use the script with 0755 CHMOD permissions, and it works. But I'm not sure what file/folder you reffer.

- I didn't receive any email with files from your tests.

hiromik
I sent again, this time using the address from your auto-response n***@******.**** via *******host*****.com.

Also some additional info:
- in config.php $search_domain was tested for 'auto' and 'localhost'. Both results cannot read contents of web pages
- in Mysql ssep_url_ is not empty, i.e. found the links.
- the webserver is inside Vmware Guest OS (debian server), the web browser is on the Host OS (windows 7).
- No more access or permission errors in SSEP admin. Also no errors in Apache logs.

Thanks.

MarPlo
A problem which I found and I fixed it was the unable to access pages with space character in url address.
I use localhost on Windows system, I not have Unix to test, but I think the script works with CHMOD 0755 permissions.
Download again the script from: SSEP - Site Search Engine PHP-Ajax page, and try it.
I hope it works for you.

hiromik
After changing file names now it works very fast on wampserver. Thanks!

However it's still the same issue when running in debian/vmware. I'll continue this in the other thread ssep-search-page-shows-results-t106.htm.

Similar Topics