Calculate online SHA Hashes and HMAC
- The book One Minute Wisdom by Anthony de Mello, in PDF format, free. Collection of anecdotes and spiritual little stories.
One Minute Wisdom is a book written by Anthony de Mello with short but profound religious and spiritual anecdotes. It will take less then a minute to ...
- Vue js tutorial about render function, a way to make Vue components more dynamically
This tutorial is a basic presentation of the Vue js render function.
Render Function is an alternative to string templates, allowing you to make the Vue component dynamic ...
- Tutorial Vue.js about mixins, basic presentation and examples, merged and replaced mixin`s data
Mixins are JS objects that can be used to distribute reusable code among components. When a component uses mixin, all options of mixin become a part of ...
- JS tutorial, the transition and animation features available in Vue.js. How to create CSS Transition and Animation with Vue js.
Transition with v-if and v-else
CSS Animation with Vue js
Transition at ...
- Using Vue.js v-model directive in form input fields. Examples with textarea, checkbox, radio, select. Modifiers for input fields
Checkbox input element
The Vue.js v-model directive can be used to ...
- Vue.js tutorial, binding styles and classes dynamically to elements with v-bind:style and v-bind:class. Class in component
Binding CSS Classes Dynamically
CSS class in Vue Components
Binding inline styles With v-bind:style we can dynamically ...
Vue JS Components
- Vue Components, basic presentation, creating and reusing components in html. Passing data to Component with Props and Slot
Events and Methods in Components
Passing data to Component with Props
VueJS - Binding, v-bind
- How to manipulate or assign values to HTML attributes, change the CSS style, and assign classes with v-bind. Using v-bind with components
Binding HTML Style and Classes
Dynamic attributes with v-bind
v-bind and Components
Vue JS - Events
- How to define and use events in Vue.js with v-on directive. Dinamically events, shorthand and modifiers.
Multiple events in v-on
Listening for Events VueJS uses the ...
Creating Lists with v-for
- How to create html lists with the v-for directive in vue.js. v-for with array and objects
v-for with an object
v-for - detecting changes in source
- Vue js tutorial - Short presentation of the Watch Property with a mathematical example
A watcher allows you to "watch" a property of the component data, and run a function when that property value changes.
In the watch object add a method ...