Traffic and Site Access - Records data but not show stats

Place for comments, problems, questions, or any issue related to the JavaScript / PHP scripts from this site.
beegee

Traffic and Site Access - Records data but not show stats

One more question please about this script: https://coursesweb.net/php-mysql/website ... ss-data_s2
I have one central page that shows the stats for the site. There are pages that I want to log but not show the stats on.
In the former version I placed a script and it tracked that page but does not show the stats itself.
I see the same script on the test.php page but when I place it on a different page it does not track it.
So how do I log a page without showing all the stats?

Admin Posts: 805
Hello,
Just include the "siteaccess/siteaccess.js" in the html code of that page.

Code: Select all

<script src="siteaccess/siteaccess.js"></script>
In the "siteaccess.js" file put an absolute /full path to "siteaccess.php" (with "://"), for example:

ob_ajax.open('POST', 'http://localhost/siteaccess.php', true);
- Or, if the "siteaccess.php" file is directly in root of your website, you can set the path with "/" at beginning:

ob_ajax.open('POST', '/siteaccess.php', true);
- You can check in browser console (F12) to see if there is JS error.

beegee Posts: 7
hi and first thank you again for all the work you have done on this and all your scripts

As the month changed I checked my stats. Under the top this month I see the pages visited and it does show only the pages visited this month and the amount does show the count for just this month. However when I look at the Overall top accessed pages, any pages visited this month do not show, only pages not visited this month. I did visit a page listed in overall that has not been visited this month and after a visit it shows in the current moth but disappears from the overall.

I downloaded and looked in the pgaccess.json and it appears to be storing the info correctly as I see for a page visited this month:

"nrac":11,"nracm":{"2017":{"6":10,"7":1}},"dt":1498909305
For a page not visited this month I see:

"nrac":14,"nracm":{"2017":{"6":14}},"dt":1498690977

Admin Posts: 805
I made some modifications in this script to fix the problem you mentioned.
Download again the script and replace the "class.PagesAccess.php" with the new one.

- Or, if you want to make the changes yourself, open the "class.PagesAccess.php" file, and replace this code (lines 159 .. 172):

else {
  // gets the items with 'dt' between $first_d and $last_d
  $pgadata =[];
  $this->num_rows = count($this->pgadata);
  if($this->num_rows > 0) {
    for($i=0; $i<$this->num_rows; $i++) {
      if(isset($this->pgadata[$i]['nracm'][$year][$month])){
        $this->pgadata[$i]['nrac'] = $this->pgadata[$i]['nracm'][$year][$month]; //keep nr. access only
        unset($pgadata[$i]['nracm']); //remove 'nracm' from page data
        $pgadata[] = $this->pgadata[$i];
      }
    }
  }
}
With this:

else {
  // gets the items with 'dt' between $first_d and $last_d
  $this_pgdata = $this->pgadata; //get $pgdata separatelly to not affect main object, used in the other tops
  $pgadata =[];
  $this->num_rows = count($this_pgdata);
  if($this->num_rows > 0){
    for($i=0; $i<$this->num_rows; $i++){
      if(isset($this_pgdata[$i]['nracm'][$year][$month])){
        $this_pgdata[$i]['nrac'] = $this_pgdata[$i]['nracm'][$year][$month]; //keep nr. access only
        unset($pgadata[$i]['nracm']); //remove 'nracm' from page data
        $pgadata[] = $this_pgdata[$i];
      }
    }
  }
  $this_pgdata =''; //free memory
}

beegee Posts: 7
that seems to have done it...thank you for both the speed in which you fix problems and your scripts. I recommend this program to anyone that wants to keep internal traffic stats of their site