Total and Monthly records in Website Traffic and Access data

Place for comments, problems, questions, or any issue related to the JavaScript / PHP scripts from this site.
beegee

Total and Monthly records in Website Traffic and Access data

Hi I have been using this script and it works perfectly for what I need:
https://coursesweb.net/php-mysql/website ... ss-data_s2

My question is that it only counts a cumulative total. If a page is not accessed during a month it does not show, but as soon as it does it places them in the total place and not a monthly spot.
Is there any way to show a total and monthly placement based on separate total and monthly figures?

Admin Posts: 805
Hello,
It is needed to rewrite a major part of the Page Access script, to record data separately for each month.
This changes require also modification in the mysql table.
At the moment I cannot work to such update, maybe next week I'll can take a look over script code.

beegee Posts: 7
thanks for the quick response and that would be awesome. I have been doing it manually by putting in the numbers into Excel but to be able to show a true monthly most popular for example when I create a new page it will rarely get to top of the list as it is over a year behind in count. So I don't know if that is popular or not

Hello
I updated the script. Now, the method $objSA->topMonth($nr, $year, $month) works properly, returns html list with top accessed $nr pages in specified $year and $month; also, in the "Current Page Access" area it is displayed the number of visits of the page in current month.
- You need to Download again the script, and reinstall it (including the tables in mysql database).

beegee Posts: 7
Hi, it looks good can't wait to see if the monthly totals work. The only problem I notice is on the test.php page I get the following error msg:

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mysite/public_html/website_traffic/test.php:15) in /home4/mysite/public_html/website_traffic/siteaccess/class.MiniTrafic.php on line 22
This does not show on the test.html page. Also not to be pushy, because I am very happy with this, but I see you now use .json instead of .txt and I notice the line is different. Is there any way to import my stats from the old version or do I have to start fresh?

Hi,
I made some changes in the script that fixed the error you mentioned; just download the script again.
You have to start the script fresh because the new format for saving data it's a bit different.
- I implemented the script in this site too, you can see how it works at the bottom of the site pages (not in forum).