Table okgenweb_mayes.ssep_pgd_0 doesn't exist

Place for comments, problems, questions, or any issue related to the JavaScript / PHP scripts from this site.
Antandt

Table okgenweb_mayes.ssep_pgd_0 doesn't exist

I'm having problems getting the script to work. When I try to index the domain, the program does not make the ssep_pgd table. It does make the URL table and so I'm confused about what I might be doing wrong

Admin
Hello,
The ssep application makes ssep_pgd_1, ssep_pgd_2, ..., tables.
I don't know what you made. Try delete all the 'ssep_' tables, close and reopen the browser, and login in 'ssep/admin.php' page. The scrip should made the tables automatically.
Eventually you can test the script on localhost (for example with xampp).

Antandt
Hello,

Here is a link to a screenshot of my database after trying a couple of times to index a domain. okgenweb.net/~okmayes/Clipboard02.jpg

Everything seems to work except the ssep_pgd tables are not being created. Maybe I should try it on a local machine using xampp?

Thanks,
Anthony

Admin
I tested again the ssep script on localhost with xampp and on a public hosting; it works.
I really don't know way in your case it not create the ssep_pgd table.
I not know if it is something from the script or from the server because in the tests i made it worked.
Try the script on localhost with xampp.

Also, you can try to replace the following code in 'ssep/php/crawlindex.php' file (on line 80):

Code: Select all

$engine = (substr($this->obsql->mysql_version, 0, 2) >= 56) ? 'InnoDB' : 'MyISAM';
With this:

Code: Select all

$engine ='MyISAM'; //put 'InnoDB' if the version of mysql is 5.6+

Antandt
Thank you...I tried the code change and it didn't work.

I will set up xampp on a local machine and see if I can get it to work. I really don't know why it's not working on this server right now.

Admin
If it works on localhost, you can copy /import the tables on the public server.
Otherwise, I can try to see what the problem is and to fix it only if I have access on the server. But i not advice you to trust so easily in someone you don't know.

Antandt
You can have access to my server if you want to try and figure it out. Just let me know and I will give you the details.

I can just try to do it on a local machine and see if that works. It's up to you

Admin
First, try on localhost with xampp to see if it works.
Then, if it is important for you to fix it on your server, you can send a private message with cPanel login data.

Antandt
Yes! it does work on xampp

I don't know why it wont work on my server but running it from a local machine will be fine as long as I can transfer the data to my server

Thanks!