Link Script Users Register, Login with other script

Place for comments, problems, questions, or any issue related to the JavaScript / PHP scripts from this site.
uchiage

Link Script Users Register, Login with other script

Hello I would like to know how I can link the user script with other script like that of the Script comments with pagination for the user space thank you in advance.

Admin Posts: 805
Hello,
Check the existence of the $_SESSION['username'] in the other script.
The Script comments with pagination has already that feature. In the config.php file (in the comm/ folder) just set the value of 0 to the $addcomm variable.

Code: Select all

$addcomm = 0;
- See the documentation (in the Read.html file) in both scripts.

uchiage Posts: 7
good evening
I just tested your script on a hosting I am facing a problem when I want to download an image for my profile it tells me that the image size is not correct while it is well configured at 150 pixel x 150 pixel another problem too when i click on the profile picture it does not remember? thank you.

geekotaku.cluster1.easy-hebergement.net/

Hello,
I just tested the script with a jpeg image 150x150 px, and it works.
Check to see if you have CHMOD 0777 permissions for the usrimgup/ folder.
Also, try test the script on localhost on your computer.

Hello and thank you for your help.
So here I change the size from 150 to 151 and now it takes into account the image.
on the other hand it still does not want to open the image when have click on test on my accommodation and in localhost.
thank you

I noticed that problem on your page, but I don't understand why it is not working.
There is no javascript error in browser`s console, also the register button not work, and i cannot debug the script on your server to figure where the problem is.
I not know how to fix that problem on your server because when i test the script on localhost it works.

Hello I just tested the functions.js file of your demo and it works because its blocks registration so I think there is a problem with this file.

I tested the functions.js file from your server with my test on localhost (i copied the code from your file, then I even used the external address of that js file from your server) and it worked.
It surprises me and I have no ideea what the cause is or where it is because there is no error and I can not make tests on files on your server.

I send you a private message, I tested and it still doesn't work

Hello,
The problem is the AdBlock. That Register-Login script was made when there wasn't AdBlock. Disable the AdBlock and it will work.

Thank you very much for your help

I will have 1 questions:
1) I would like to know how I can change the connection space by a connection block without javascript?

ps: i talk about html and not css

or

As I have a problem with adblock blocking popups I would therefore like to know if there is a way to replace the connection / registration with a connection / registration page or a connection block without the popup.

I have look for a can in the files but if I am wrong all the form what to find in the file .js?

The script needs to many modifications to make it work without javascript or pop-up box, and the person who made that script no longer works on it.
Anyway, I made some easy changes in functions.js and css file, now the script works with AdBlock.