Alternative to Google Adsense

CoursesWeb Announcements will be made here.
You can post topics about any issue related to this website and forum.
Admin
Site Admin

Alternative to Google Adsense

I tested a few advertising networks, as an alternative to google adsense. Here is what I tryed:

1. Chitika - is very similar to Adsense. They allow you to customize your ads, and it only serves contextual ads. You can use it along with Adsense and there are no problems at all. Chitika pays via Paypal ($10 USD minimum) or via check ($50 minimum).
Chitika uses technology that measures ads that came within the viewing screen of the user; so, to get a good revenue, put the Chitika ads higher up above the fold.

2. AdNow - a native advertising network that generates revenue by showing targeted content recommendations on your website or mobile app. The basic philosophy of native advertising revolves around making ads appear less like ads.
The Ads are highly customizable. Adnow provides a banner (image) with description (text) which can be customized to look as posts of your blog or content of your website
- Weekly payout starting with $20 and paid via Paypal, or Wire.

3. BuySellAds sells advertising space on your site to advertisers for you. They not approved my registration.

4. Adversal - they not approved my registration because my website not contains a privacy policy.

Admin Posts: 805
After all I chosen to use: BidVertiser.
BidVertiser pays you on both clicks and conversions; text ads, banner ads, pop-up, mobile ads and slider ads are available.
They offer publishers a point-and-click ad builder tool to customize the ads to fit the look and feel of your site.
They pay monthly by check, wire or PayPal. The minimum payout is only $10 if you choose to receive payments through PayPal.