Ajax Rating Php Script web page doesn't load anymore

CoursesWeb Announcements will be made here.
You can post topics about any issue related to this website and forum.
Alecos

Ajax Rating Php Script web page doesn't load anymore

Hello! I'd like to inform that your web page doesn't load and the scripts are not downloadable...

The web page of your site is: https://coursesweb.net/php-mysql/rating ... jax-php_s2

I attached a screenshot of the web page, I tested this page with Chrome, Opera, IE, Edge, Firefox and Waterfox...

The result is the same in every web browser...

I hope you can fix this bug asap...

Kind regards.
Alessandro
Attachments
webpage.png
webpage.png (214.43 KiB) Viewed 1961 times

Admin Posts: 805
Thank you for your notification.
Now I tested the page, and it works. Maybe it was something temporary from the server.
You can see the date in the screenshot (bottom-right corner).
imgur.com/a/sERWPL2

Alecos Posts: 18
I just tested again and:
1) with javascript enabled the page doesn't loads and doesn't work
2) with javascript disabled the page loads but doesn't work

Doesn't render as expected...
ULP!!!! I just discovered the reason, the page is identified as advertising source and blocked by adblock and other tools...
I think you can fix this.

Kind regards.
Alessandro

Thank you.
Yes, the problem is from adblock. I'll try to fix it, but for the moment I don't know how.
Tell me what adblock you use so I can make some tests.

Avira Browser Safety (www.avira.com/en/avira-browser-safety) (Chrome, Firefox, Waterfox)
Adblock Plus (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/) (Firefox)
Ublock Origin (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/) (Firefox)
AdBlocker (addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/opera-ad-blocker/) (Opera)

and others that I don't know since are built-in-browser... I thinks that you have a lot of advertising space into your website and this "block" happens because web browser mobile try to protect users from clicking into your banner...

God luck!

Hello!!! I have an idea to solve your issue. Try to put all ads into iframe, so adblock plugin will block the ads but not the whole page.
What do you think about this trick?

Example:

Code: Select all

<div id="pub_top"><ins class="adsbygoogle gads_728x90" data-ad-client="ca-pub-9841755376220312" data-ad-slot="2824438748"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script></div>
will be.

Code: Select all

<iframe id="pub_top"><ins class="adsbygoogle gads_728x90" data-ad-client="ca-pub-9841755376220312" data-ad-slot="2824438748"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script></iframe>
I think should work fine.
Let's me know if you have solved your issue.
Kind regards.

Thank you for your reply.
I already solved that issue with some JavaScript code.
The content in the first page visited it is displayed, but in the next pages the content will be replaced with a message to disable adblock on this site.
- I also use AdBlock, but I disable it on the websites i like, and also I click on their Ads.

I always keep AdBlock active due to laziness and I think it keeps the rest of the planet active too ... but happy to hear that you have solved!

Kind regard.