This is a File Manager script, build with PHP and jQuery, that uses Ajax technology to manage directories and files on your server.
. It is Simple and Easily to use, it could be easily integrated into a CMS or any other web application.
• You can download the script from this link: Download the File Manager (1.6 MB).
• To test the File Manager, click: Demo
For comments, questions, or any issue related to this application, write on Forum, in the "Scripts from Website" category.
- Create new folders.
- Upload multiple files.
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, and Rename Files and Folders on server.
- Edit, Preview and Download file.
- Download directory with all its content into a ZIP archive.
- Support drag and drop files and folders operations, details and thumbnail views, sorting, searching, context menus.
- Toolbar with the most common tasks, and tooltip effect.
- Status bar with folder and file information.
- PHP 5.4+
1. Download the File Manager, and extract the archive.
2. Before to upload the File-Manager on your web server, edit the conf.php (in "fileman/php/" folder). See details in the "readme.html" file (in "fileman/" directory).
- Click on images:
Tooltip File Data
• This script is Free, you can use, modify and publish it freely.