This is a File Manager script, build with PHP and jQuery, that uses Ajax technology to manage directories and files on your server.
It is Simple and Easily to use, it could be easily integrated into a CMS or any other web application.
• You can download the script from this link: Download the File Manager (1.6 MB).
• To test the File Manager, click: Demo
For comments, questions, or any issue related to this application, write on Forum, in the "Scripts from Website" category.
- Create new folders.
- Upload multiple files.
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, and Rename Files and Folders on server.
- Edit, Preview and Download file.
- Download directory with all its content into a ZIP archive.
- Support drag and drop files and folders operations, details and thumbnail views, sorting, searching, context menus.
- Toolbar with the most common tasks, and tooltip effect.
- Status bar with folder and file information.
- PHP 5.4+
1. Download the File Manager, and extract the archive.
2. Before to upload the File-Manager on your web server, edit the conf.php (in "fileman/php/" folder). See details in the "readme.html" file (in "fileman/" directory).
- Click on images:
Tooltip File Data
• This script is Free, you can use, modify and publish it freely.