∼ Gandul si ideea zilei:
Nu exista sacrificiu, ci doar daruire.
Modul in care traiesti determina felul in care mori.
∼ Thought and idea of the day:
There is no sacrifice, but just offering.
The way you live determines the way you die.
I think the life is for learning, using the body to comunicate with the others in this learning dream.
The easiest, and beatiful way to learn is by way of playing.
The Web Programming and Development was one of the Games that my self enjoyed to play. Now I want to go above, because this is my way, now with spirituality and transmiting throw this level of comunication the steps I made, knowledge that I discovered from books, from nature, from my own revelations and my spiritual experiences that guide me to Wake Up full of happiness from this Dream.
This section is generally about Spirituality (reflections of light), my own ideas, and reflexions about life, mind, and all I can perceive, a Wake Up Call.
- What is spirituality? If I try to tell with words, I'll just express other words, and a subjective opinion; the words are not reality, they just describe other words, or symbols. Better taste it yourself, and you will know.
Someone told me that I'm dreaming, and I need to wake up. I liked what he told me about wake up, that I started to search to know more about the awakening. But, I'm still Dreaming, because I'm so busy to look for, to listen and talk about Awaking, that I forgot to listen the voice of my true self, to really wake up myself.
If you know that this is a dream, and you want to wake up, you do not need to search more for awakening stories, this will just continue to keep you (me) in your dream; just try to listen the silence, the voice of God, with a pure Soul and a clear mind, to See the Real Light and Life.
- If you like to dream, you can have a happy dream, doing nothing, just accepting everything with a peacefully, serene and gentle mind, knowing it's just a dream, and is as holy as you (me).
Forgive me, I have no wish for more ideeas; just Peace.
Try to accept me,
And see, what is your truly wish?
When all here is a virtual illusion.
Way to involve others too?
When the Truth is inside me
And all the Time and Life around me,
Is from within you.
- Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramahansa Yogananda - a book about a monk from India who lived in the U.S.A, where he established his teachings
Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramahansa Yogananda introduces the reader to the life of Paramahansa Yogananda in India, and his encounters with spiritual figures of both the East and West.
The book begins with his ...
- The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz. Stories to impart the wisdom of three fundamental Toltec masteries: Awareness, Transformation, and Love
I just started to read this book: The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz; and I wanted to accomplish what it is already accomplished, to share it here for the others who visit this ...
- Zen Flesh, Zen Bones, 101 Zen stories with parables, experiences of Zen, mind problems and wisdom
This book contains a colection of 101 Zen stories with parables, experiences of Zen, mind problems and wisdom compiled by Paul Reps from four books: 101 Zen Stones - These stories recount actual experiences of ...
- Nonsensical-Aberrations, Vistas from a wandering mind in the search of her-self
When I close my eyes and I watch, I see that I not see.
When I open my eyes and I look, I no more see that I not see.
Wonder who ...
- 101 Zen stories, a colection of Zen stories and parables from various books
A colection of Zen stories and parables from various books: Zen Flesh Zen Bones, Zen Stories To Tell Your Neighbors, Zen Fables For Today, Zen Antics, The Teachings of the Buddha, .. and other sources. ...
- The One Straw Revolution, by Masanobu Fukuoka. A book about agriculture, nutrition, and spirituality
The One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka. Call it "Zen and the Art of Farming" or a "Little Green Book" Masanobu Fukuoka’s manifesto about farming, eating, and the limits of human knowledge, presents a ...
- Prayer The Art of Believing, keep a positive view of the prayer subject, see the prayer as fullfilled while you are praying
Prayer The Art of Believing (by Neville Goddard) tells you how important it is to keep a positive view of the prayer subject, and to see the prayer as fullfilled while you are praying. ...
- A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (A Toltec Wisdom Book), by Don Miguel Ruiz and Don Jose Ruiz
The Fifth Agreement - A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (A Toltec Wisdom Book) - by Don Miguel Ruiz & Don Jose Ruiz.
"The fifth agreement is ultimately about seeing our whole reality through the ...
The Essene Gospel of Peace
- The Essene Gospel of Peace, part of what are called the Dead Sea Scrolls. discovered in the Vatican library, translated by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely
• The Essene Gospel of Peace is part of what are called the Dead Sea Scrolls, and was discovered in the Vatican library and translated into English by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely. It appears to be ...
The Power of Now
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, telling us how to connect with what he calls our Being
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment.
in this book, Eckhart Tolle tells us about the real time / moment that is the life, the instant of now, about ...
Awareness - by Anthony de Mello
- Awareness - by Anthony de Mello, collection of extracted from the spiritual conferences
The Awareness book is a collection of extracted from the spiritual conferences of the Anthony de Mello in His Own Words.
This is your wake-up call! You may not have even realized you were ...
Light the Stars - Game
- Light the Stars - A spiritual and peaceful game with eight levels to express something of my mind
I like programming, I like spirituality, I like peaceful and clever games; and so it resulted this game: Light the Stars with eight levels called Days; a way to express something of my mind.
Spiritual Jokes and Anecdotes
- Spiritual Jokes and Anecdotes. It`s in our power to smile and sow good vibes around us, we`ll reap joy
If the words are like seeds sown in the human mind, good humor jokes are like a sweet and sour fruit.
It's in our power to smile and sow good vibes around us, we'll ...
Will and Faith
- Will and Faith, thoughts about how I saw the relacion between will and faith in this life
- And everything that you ask for, praying with faith, you will receive.
- If you can believe, everything is possible for the one that believes.
To ask for something means to want something. ...
Love and Desire
- Love and Desire. Love as being from the heart, spirit; and desire coming from the mind
Love and Desire, i see them as two different ways of life. Love as being from the heart, spirit; and desire coming from the mind, or what we call ego.
Love is the easy way, ...
Meaningful Stories and Parables for Enlightenment
- Meaningful Stories and Parables for Enlightenment, I have read and I like to share
Here I add some Meaningful Stories and Parables for Enlightenment I have read and I like to share. The king lover of knowledge, and the ascetic that gives wisdom
A conqueror king, but also ...
Nature can teach me about Spirituality
- Things from nature that i observe, and i can see them from point of spiritually view
The finger that points to the moon
When you show the moon to a dog, the dog looks to the finger that points to the moon. You can make the same with your thoughts. ...
Writings for My Brother
- Writings for My Brother, for me from our self. Thoughts from serenity moments
- My brother is YOU; My brother is ME.
At last I manage to write you what I want to share from my mind. Meditations, thoughts or simply a moment's knowledge, I write them as they ...