Before you use this CMS (Content Management System) for blog, you should have a minimum knowledge about HTML (and CSS) and PHP.
• To Download it, click: MarPlo CMS Blog
- To log in as Administrator, in the test page click on the Administrator link (in the page footer), and use:
• Name: admin
• Password: pass
- Apache server, with .htaccess and Mod-Rewrite available.
- PHP 5.2 +
- MySQL 5+
MarPlo CMS Blog Features
- SEO Friendly URLs.
- Accesible from Desktop Web browsers, and Mobile Devices.
- Double Cache system (on server, and on client side), that makes the content to load very fast, and uses very little bandwidth.
- Each Category and Article can be set to load or not via Ajax.
- Valid HTML5 (works also on Internet Explorer versions that not support HTML5).
- Easy Administrator Management (create, modify, delete Categories and Articles, directy from WebPage).
- Easy to create own Template.
- Easy to translate it to be used in other languages than English.
- Auto create Menu, Archive, and RSS Feed.
- The user can write comments in the blog-page, and chooses notification of new comments.
- This Blog CMS is free (does not provide support or personal modifications).
• More details about installation, and other settings, you'll find in a "Read.html" file, in the archive with the script.