- It's useful to combine the study of these tutorials with the lessons from this web site.
- Simple 'Hello World' (2:56)
- Simple 'Hello World' Pop-Up (3:12)
• Put the Js script inside <head> tag.
- From External File (1:31)
• Using JS script from external .js file.
- Variables and Simple Operations (5:17)
• Learn the basics of programming, variables and simple operators.
- More Variables and Output Formatting (4:54)
• Working with variable and mathematical operators.
- MouseOver and MouseOut (3:47)
• Learn how to use onmouseover() and onmouseout() events.
- If - Else Statements (3:35)
• What you can do with if(), else if() and else statements.
- While Loop (1:57)
• A brief tutorial about the "while()" instriction.
- For Loop (1:37)
• A short example with another Loop instruction, "for()".
- Comments (1:41)
- Arrays (5:15)
• Creating and using Array variable. Traversing the array elements with "for()" instruction.
- Confirmation Example (5:40)
• A video tutorial with an example that use multiple programming elements: function, "if()" - "else" statements and confirm dialog box window.
- Prompt - Alert Example (2:10)
• Tutorial with other dialog box windows: Prompt and Alert.
- Print Function (1:53)
• Print the web page content with the JS print() function.
- HyperLinks (3:56)
- The Date Function (4:57)
• Working With The Date function, display and manipulate the date.
- Form Input Check (7:13)
• Checking the input form fields before submit.