free and open source PHP tool to create Backups of your website (MySQL Database, Folders and Files)
This is a
. The backups are saved in ZIP archives on server. The sPBM script can also restore the MySQL tables in your database from the SQL backup stored in ZIP archive.
• To Download the script, click on this link: Download sPBM
For questions or problems related to this script, please write on Forum.
- Simple and easy to use interface to Backup MySQL tables and website directories.
- You can select the MySQL tables which to backup.
- You can backup the whole website, or the folders and files you wish.
- Ability to exclude files from backup (by their extension).
- Automatic backups of folders and MySQL database (by a small PHP script which must be accessed from Cron Jobs).
- Supports both PDO and MySQLi for accessing MySQL databases in PHP.
- Ability to restore the backup of the MySQL tables.
- You can Download, and Delete the ZIP archives with backups from server.
- The script can be easily translated and used in other languages, without affecting the code.
- PHP 5.4+
- Click on images
- Download the archive with the script from the link above, and unzip it on your computer.
- Open the config.php file (in the "spbm/php/" folder) and add your Name and Password for Admin (to the $admin_name and $admin_pass variables).
- Copy the "spbm" folder on your server (with all its content).
- Set CHMOD 0755 (or 0777) permissions to the "spbm/backup/" folder on your server (it is used to store the ZIP files with the backups).
- Access the "spbm/index.php" file in your browser, with the address from server; for example: http://localhost/spbm/index.php
- Add your Admin name and password to loggin. Then you can backup your website and database.
- For more details and installation, see the "readme.php" file in the script.
• This script is Free, and Open Source. You can use, modify and publish it freely.
Daily Test with Code Example
What attribute makes an option from <select> selected? checked="checked" selected="selected" disabled="disabled"
<option value="val1">Option 1</option>
<option value="val2" selected="selected">Option 2</option>
What CSS value allows to create color gradients for background? contain repeat-x linear-gradient
background: linear-gradient(top left, #1f1, #fff, #11f);
var arr = [1, "CoursesWeb.net", "MarPlo.net"];
Indicate the PHP function used to redirect to other page. function() header() switch()