free and open source PHP tool to create Backups of your website (MySQL Database, Folders and Files)
This is a
. The backups are saved in ZIP archives on server. The sPBM script can also restore the MySQL tables in your database from the SQL backup stored in ZIP archive.
• To Download the script, click on this link: Download sPBM
For questions or problems related to this script, please write on Forum.
- Simple and easy to use interface to Backup MySQL tables and website directories.
- You can select the MySQL tables which to backup.
- You can backup the whole website, or the folders and files you wish.
- Ability to exclude files from backup (by their extension).
- Automatic backups of folders and MySQL database (by a small PHP script which must be accessed from Cron Jobs).
- Supports both PDO and MySQLi for accessing MySQL databases in PHP.
- Ability to restore the backup of the MySQL tables.
- You can Download, and Delete the ZIP archives with backups from server.
- The script can be easily translated and used in other languages, without affecting the code.
- PHP 5.4+
- Click on images
- Download the archive with the script from the link above, and unzip it on your computer.
- Open the config.php file (in the "spbm/php/" folder) and add your Name and Password for Admin (to the $admin_name and $admin_pass variables).
- Copy the "spbm" folder on your server (with all its content).
- Set CHMOD 0755 (or 0777) permissions to the "spbm/backup/" folder on your server (it is used to store the ZIP files with the backups).
- Access the "spbm/index.php" file in your browser, with the address from server; for example: http://localhost/spbm/index.php
- Add your Admin name and password to loggin. Then you can backup your website and database.
- For more details and installation, see the "readme.php" file in the script.
• This script is Free, and Open Source. You can use, modify and publish it freely.
Daily Test with Code Example
Which type of <input> creates a date input control, such as a pop-up calendar? type="text" type="date" type="button"
<input type="date" name="set_date" value="2012-10-15" />
Which CSS property adds shadow effects to the text of an element? font-style color text-shadow
text-shadow: 2px 3px 3px #a0a1fe;
Click on the function that adds new elements to the end of an array. pop() shift() push()
var pags = ["lessons", "courses"];
alert(pags); // download
Which function sorts an array by key, in ascending order, maintaining key to data correlations? asort() ksort() sort()