free and open source PHP tool to create Backups of your website (MySQL Database, Folders and Files). The backups are saved in ZIP archives on server. The sPBM script can also restore the MySQL tables in your database from the SQL backup stored in ZIP archive.
• To Download the script, click on this link: Download sPBM (24 KB).
For questions or problems related to this script, please write on Forum.
- Simple and easy to use interface to Backup MySQL tables and website directories.
- You can select the MySQL tables which to backup.
- You can backup the whole website, or the folders and files you wish.
- Ability to exclude files from backup (by their extension).
- Automatic backups of folders and MySQL database (by a small PHP script which must be accessed from Cron Jobs).
- Supports both PDO and MySQLi for accessing MySQL databases in PHP.
- Ability to restore the backup of the MySQL tables.
- You can Download, and Delete the ZIP archives with backups from server.
- The script can be easily translated and used in other languages, without affecting the code.
- PHP 5.4+
- Click on images:
- Download the archive with the script from the link above, and unzip it on your computer.
- Open the config.php file (in the "spbm/php/" folder) and add your Name and Password for Admin (to the $admin_name and $admin_pass variables).
- Copy the "spbm" folder on your server (with all its content).
- Set CHMOD 0755 (or 0777) permissions to the "spbm/backup/" folder on your server (it is used to store the ZIP files with the backups).
- Access the "spbm/index.php" file in your browser, with the address from server; for example: http://localhost/spbm/index.php
- Add your Admin name and password to loggin. Then you can backup your website and database.
- For more details and installation, see the "readme.php" file in the script.
• This script is Free, and Open Source. You can use, modify and publish it freely.
This is a