FTM2S is a simple File Transfer Manager between two Servers made with Ajax and PHP. This web application can be used to transfer (copy) files and folders from one server to another with the FTP PHP extension; also, it can create new directory, rename and delete files and folders on both servers.
• To download the script, click on this link: Download - File Transfer Manager (30 KB).
For comments, questions, or any issue related to this application, write on Forum, in the "Scripts from Website" category.
- PHP 5.4+ with ftp extension.
- Admin login system, and responsive admin panel.
- Transfer /Copy files and folders between a FTP and website /Local server.
- Resumes unfinished copied file.
- Create new folder on Local and FTP server.
- Rename files and folders on both servers.
- Delete files and directories on FTP and website server.
Screenshoots - FTM2S
- Click on images
- Download the archive with the script from the link above.
- Open to edit the "config.php" file (in the "incls/" folder), and add your Admin name and password in the $admin array.
- Copy the "ftm2s" folder with all its content in your server.
- Set writable permissions for the file "copied.json", CHMOD 0755 (or 0777).
- Access the "ftm2s/index.php" page in your browser.
- Add your Admin name and password to login in the script.
- On the left side are displayed the folders and files of the website where this application is installed (named Server-Local).
- On the right side you can login to a FTP server and navigate through the directories and files added in that server.
- Use the buttons from above of each side to transfer files and folders from one server to another, or to create new folder, rename and delete.
The same Upload, Download, Rename and Delete buttons are used for directories and files.
- In the "copied.json" file, the script saves temporary a list with current transferred (copied) files, to can be gradually displayed in page with Ajax. After the copying is finished the list is deleted.
When a file is checked, the function of the button is applied to the checked file/s, otherwise, if no file is checked, the function of the button is applied to the current selected directory.
- Maximum php time execution limit is set to 3 hours (10800 sec.), in "ftm2s.php" (line 6).
- FTP timeout is set to 45 minutes (2700 sec.), in "ftm2s.php" (line 40).
• This script is Free, and Open Source. You can modify and use it for personal usage (not for comercial usage).