• The script is free, without any support or assistance. You can use it, modify, and publish it freely.
- This Multi-Level Menu Creator provides an user interface for composing HTML based menus; to Add, Modify, and Delete lists and links in menu, preview multi-level menu, Save and Load saved menu.
- The script comes with three predefined types of Menu Styles: Horizontal-Vertical menu, and two Vertical-Horizontal menus.
- The script generates HTML and CSS code for the Menus, that can be copied to add them in your web page; also, the JSON and SQL code, if you want to save the menu manually in TXT file or MySQL database.
- You can load a saved menu to continue editing it, to add and modify lists /links. The saved menu can also be included in PHP files, using the PHP class of this script.
More details, instalation and settings in the "readme.html" file in the script.
• To Download it, click: Multi-Level Dropdown Menu script
• To see and test this script, click: Demo Create Multi-Level Menu Script.
- On the Demo Page you can create Online your multiple level menu, get the code and include it in your web site, without need to Download and install the script.
Daily Test with Code Example
Which tag is used to include external CSS file in web page? <body> <script> <link>
<link href="/templ/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Which CSS property sets the text size? font-weight text-decoration font-size
document.getElementById("someID").innerHTML = "HTML content";
Click on the function that returns the number of characters of a string in PHP. count() strlen() stristr()
$str = "http://CoursesWeb.net/";
$nr_chr = strlen($str);
echo $nr_chr; // 22