Book - The Power of Positive Thinking

Things about Faith and Spirituality.
If it is beyond words, the words can not show, but can help to indicate the direction.
Admin
Site Admin

Book - The Power of Positive Thinking

The Power of Positive Thinking is a self-help book by Norman Vincent Peale. It makes use of positive case histories and practical instructions to propose the method of positive thinking. Peale's work describes how to achieve a permanent and optimistic attitude through unending positive conscious thought, usually through affirmations or visualizations. Peale writes that such techniques will give the reader a higher satisfaction and quality of life.

- You can download this book in PDF and audio MP3 format from: coursesweb.net/blog/power-positive-thinking

From the presentation written by the author of the book:
The purpose of this book is a very direct and simple one. It makes no pretense to literary excellence nor does it seek to demonstrate any unusual scholarship on my part. This is simply a practical, direct action, personal improvement manual. It is written with the sole objective of helping the reader achieve a happy, satisfying and worthwhile life. I throughly and enthusiastically believe in certain demonstrated and efective principles which, when practiced, produce a victorious life. My aim is to set them forth in this volume in a logical, simple and undertandable manner so that the reader feeling a sense of need, may learn a practical method by which he can build for himself, with God's help, the kind of life he deeply desire.
Norman Vincent Peale