Python is a popular open source programming language used for both standalone programs and scripting applications in a wide variety of domains. It is free, portable, powerful, and is both relatively easy and remarkably fun to use.
Python supports procedure-oriented programming as well as object-oriented programming.
Python Programming E-books
- A Byte of Python (2013 - PDF Source Code - 666 KB)
- - This book serves as a guide or tutorial to the Python programming language. It is mainly targeted at newbies. It is useful for experienced programmers as well. It is written for the Python 3 .
- Programming in Python (2013 - PDF - 8.7 MB)
- - Contains short tutorials, examples and exercises to initiate in the Python programming language: Statement Types, Using and Writing Functions, Object-Oriented Programming, Graphical Programming.
- Learning Python, 5th Edition (2013 - PDF Source Code - 15 MB)
- - Provides a comprehensive and in-depth introduction to the Python language. It is designed to serve as a single, all-inclusive learning resource for all Python newcomers.
Complete with quizzes, exercises, and helpful illustrations, this tutorial gets you started with both Python 2.7 and 3.3—. You’ll also learn some advanced language features that recently have become more common in Python code.
- Python Cookbook, 3rd Edition (2013 - PDF Source Code - 10.3 MB)
- - This book is aimed at Python programmers who already know the basics and are looking to deepen their understanding of the language and modern programming idioms. Much of the material focuses on some of the more advanced techniques used by libraries, frameworks, and applications.
Video courses and tutorials
- Learning Python Programming (LPP 1 - LPP 2 - LPP 3 - LPP 4)
- - In this Python training course (93 lessons) you will learn how to program with Python language. This tutorial is designed for beginners, and you do not need to have any experience with programming or development in order to learn how to program with Python using this video tutorial. Working files are included to allow you to use the same source material that the author does in this training course.
- Web Programming With Python (WPP 1 - WPP 2 - WPP 3)
- - This video course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
These Web Programming With Python Tutorials break even the most complex subjects down into easy to follow segments. Practical working files are included
• Python 3.4, Documentation and Tutorials
Daily Test with Code Example
What attribute makes the input text box to not be modified by the user? checked="checked" readonly="readonly" disabled="disabled"
<input type="text" value="fixed-value" readonly="readonly" name="a_name" />
What CSS property allows you to create rounded corners in your webpage design? background-size border-size border-radius
border:2px solid blue;
What instruction displays a confirmation dialog box to the viewer, who must then click OK or Cancel to proceed? indexOf() confirm() prompt()
var ques = window.confirm("The result of 0+0 is 0?");
if (ques) alert("Corect");
Indicate the PHP function that returns the lowest number of the parameter values. floor() ceil() min()
$min_nr = min(12, 8, 25, 13);
echo $min_nr; // 8