ASP.NET is an object-oriented server-side Web application framework designed to build web applications on Windows systems, to produce dinamic web pages.
ASP.NET Courses - E-books
- Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in C# and VB (2012 - PDF Source code - 43.2 MB)
- - This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to build rich and interactive websites that run on the Microsoft platform.
It is filled with helpful examples and contains a user-friendly, step-by-step format. This book walks you through ASP.NET, Microsoft's technology for building dynamically generated web pages.
- Professional ASP.NET 4.5 in C# and VB (2013 - PDF Source code - 67.6 MB)
- - This book was written to introduce you to the features and capabilities that ASP.NET 4.5 offers, assuming you have a general understanding of web technologies, such as HTML, CSS, or previous versions of ASP.NET. Introduces new topics, and shows you examples of these new technologies in action.
- Pro ASP.NET 4.5 in C# (2013 - PDF Source code - 46.8 MB)
- - A complete reference to ASP.NET, this book teachs you everything you need to know in order to create well-designed ASP.NET websites. Beginning with core concepts the book progresses steadily through key professional skills. You'll be shown how to query databases in detail, consider the myriad applications of XML, and advanced topics such as using client-side validation, jQuery and Ajax.
Video courses and tutorials
- ASP.NET 4 AJAX and jQuery Using Visual C# (ASP4JQ 1 - ASP4JQ 2 - ASP4JQ 3)
Daily Test with Code Example
Which HTML5 tag is indicated to be used as container for menu with navigation links in Web site? <section> <nav> <article>
<li><a href="http://coursesweb.net/css/" title="CSS Course">CSS Course</a></li>
<li><a href="http://www.marplo.net/jocuri/" title="Flash Games">Flash Games</a></li>
Which CSS property shifts an item horizontally to the left or right of where it was? text-align clear float
Click on the Math object method which returns x, rounded downwards to the nearest integer. Math.ceil(x) Math.abs(x) Math.floor(x)
var num = 12.34567;
num = Math.floor(num);
alert(num); // 12
Indicate the PHP function which returns the number of characters in string. mb_strlen() count() stristr()
$str = "string with utf-8 chars åèö";
$nrchr = mb_strlen($str);
echo $nrchr; // 30