ASP.NET is an object-oriented server-side Web application framework designed to build web applications on Windows systems, to produce dinamic web pages.
ASP.NET Courses - E-books
- Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in C# and VB (2012 - PDF Source code - 43.2 MB)
- - This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to build rich and interactive websites that run on the Microsoft platform.
It is filled with helpful examples and contains a user-friendly, step-by-step format. This book walks you through ASP.NET, Microsoft's technology for building dynamically generated web pages.
- Professional ASP.NET 4.5 in C# and VB (2013 - PDF Source code - 67.6 MB)
- - This book was written to introduce you to the features and capabilities that ASP.NET 4.5 offers, assuming you have a general understanding of web technologies, such as HTML, CSS, or previous versions of ASP.NET. Introduces new topics, and shows you examples of these new technologies in action.
- Pro ASP.NET 4.5 in C# (2013 - PDF Source code - 46.8 MB)
- - A complete reference to ASP.NET, this book teachs you everything you need to know in order to create well-designed ASP.NET websites. Beginning with core concepts the book progresses steadily through key professional skills. You'll be shown how to query databases in detail, consider the myriad applications of XML, and advanced topics such as using client-side validation, jQuery and Ajax.
Video courses and tutorials
- ASP.NET 4 AJAX and jQuery Using Visual C# (ASP4JQ 1 - ASP4JQ 2 - ASP4JQ 3)
Daily Test with Code Example
Which attribute is used in <a> tag for the address of the link? src href rel
<a href="http://coursesweb.net/" title="CoursesWeb.net">CoursesWeb.net</a>
Which CSS property sets the type of the text font? font-family text-decoration font-size
What instruction selects all the <div> tags with class="cls"? querySelector("div.cls") getElementsByTagName("div") querySelectorAll("div.cls")
var elm_list = document.querySelectorAll("div.cls");
var nr_elms = elm_list.length; // number of selected items
Indicate the function that can be used to get the sum of values in an array. array_sum() array_diff() array_shift()
$arr =[1, 2, 3, 4);
$arr_sum = array_sum($arr);
echo $arr_sum; // 10