Photoshop is a complete application for image editing. Here you can get resources E-books (in PDF format), and video tutorials for web designers and image /photo editors that want to use Photoshop.
Adobe Photoshop E-books
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Reference - Tutorials (2013 - PDF - 9.5 MB)
- - This book contains the basic tutorials to learn Photoshop, from image and color basics, layers, drawing and painting, filters and effects, till animation and 3D images.
- Photoshop CS6 Unlocked, 2nd Edition (2013 - PDF - 71 MB)
- - Photoshop CS6 Unlocked (101 tips, tricks and techniques) is a question-and-answer book for web designers who want to use Photoshop for websites design.
Creating text effects, wrapping text around a curve, texturing and shadowing text, adjusting Images: Removing blue tints, darkening and lightening images, fixing red-eye, removing dark shadows, sharpening images, and.
Manipulating Images: Creating fish-eye effects, removing imperfections, making product shots for ecommerce, ..
Creating Web Interfaces: Best practice and time saving ideas, how-tos on slicing images, creating rollovers, and more.
Advanced techniques: Generating thumbnails, animated GIFs, bulk watermarking, sharing Photoshop Actions, and more.
Video courses and tutorials
- Vector Web Graphics in Photoshop (VGP 1 - VGP 2 - VGP 3 - VGP 4)
- - In this course you'll learn about how vectors are used within Photoshop.
- Photoshop for Web Design (PWG 1 - PWG 2)
- - This video course shows how designers can create vibrant web graphics, wireframes, and complete web site mockups in Adobe Photoshop. The course covers creating a custom web workspace; drawing, coloring, and optimizing web graphics; creating vector shapes and text that scale seamlessly; mastering transparency; building navigation bars and buttons; and speeding up these tasks with the Photoshop automation tools.
Other free Photoshop video courses and tutorials:
• Learn Photoshop CS6
Daily Test with Code Example
Which tag can be used to create input text field in web page? <form> <input> <div>
<input type="text" name="a_name" value="val" />
Which CSS property displays the text in a small-caps font? display font-variant font-style
var msg = "Visit CoursesWeb.net";
Indicate the PHP code used to get the users IP. $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] $_GET
$ip = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];