If the words are like seeds sown in the human mind, good humor jokes are like a sweet and sour fruit.
It's in our power to smile and sow good vibes around us, we'll reap joy.
With the help of a MANUAL OF INSTRUCTIONS a woman tried for hours to assemble a complicated new appliance she had recently bought. She finally gave up and left the pieces all over the kitchen table.
When she got back several hours later, she found the machine put together by the housemaid and functioning perfectly.
- How on earth did you do that? she exclaimed.
- Well, ma’am, when you don’t know how to read you’re forced to use your mind.
- Why in the name of heaven did they build the railway station three kilometres away from the village?
- They must have thought it would be a good idea to have it near the trains, sir.
A man went to see a psychiatrist and said that every night he was visited by a twelve-foot dragon with three heads. He was a nervous wreck, could not sleep at all and was on the verge of total collapse.
- I think I can help you, said the psychiatrist, but I must warn you that it will take six months and will cost three thousand dollars.
Three thousand dollars! the man exclaimed. Forget it! I’ll just go home and make friends with it.
The old miser was overheard at his prayers: "If the Almighty, may His holy name be blessed forever, would give me a hundred thousand dollars, I would give ten thousand to the poor. I promise I would. And if the Almighty, may He be glorified forever, were not to trust me, let Him deduct the ten thousand in advance and just send me the balance.
A teacher was giving a lecture on modern inventions.
- Can any of you mention something of importance that did not exist fifty years ago? she asked.
One bright lad in the front row raised his hand eagerly and said.
- That pain in your leg is caused by old age.
- Don’t take me for a fool! The other leg is just as old.
Mulla Nasruddin and the King arrive in a foreign city.
- Mulla, said the king, let's disguise and walk through the city to see how the people think and how they react.
Said and done. The King soon realized that people do not know him and did not react in any way in his presence, but most people smiled at Mulla. In the end he said:
- Mulla, you told me that you've never been in this city, but it seems like you know a lot of people here.
- Why your majesty?
- Because I've seen many people who smile at you.
- The explanation is very simple majesty. You see, I was the one who first smiled.
Talking about spirituality, the teacher says:
- The name of God is not the word that I write or talk, nor the meaning of a thought that we give to that word; God's Name is the Truth itself, indicated by that feeling sincerely felt in our Soul.
If God's name is Joy, it is not the word "joy", nor any meaning given by thinking; It is that living itself. More honestly we can say it like that, and the teacher laughed.
Got home, Mari tells his parents:
- Today I learned the name of God.
- What is it? asks his parents.
In response, Mari begins to laugh.