- When I close my eyes and I watch, I see that I not see.
When I open my eyes and I look, I no more see that I not see.
Wonder who is the blind one,
the one who sees that he not sees or the one who, looking anywhere, not even sees that he not sees?
- The one who gives brings joy to the receiver.
The joy of the one who receives it makes happy on the giver.
By giving, you give to yourself happiness.
- A being asking herself.
- What am I?
- An Idea, came the answer.
- Who made the idea?
- The thought.
- Who created the thought?
- The Mind.
- But, who created the mind?
- The Creation.
- Who created the creation?
- The Creator.
- Who created the creator?
- Me, now.
- And, who created you?
- Your self, now.
- - Why do people die?
- Because they think they have to defend / protect their body and dreams with their life, making plans (delusions / death) and thus they get to pay the price that they have made (sacrificed).
- - Lord, tell me something I don't know.
- No one can say you something you do not already know.
- Then do I know everything?
- Yes and No.
- How's that?
- Everything you can hear, you already know, otherwise you would not know what is said.
- Anyway, if I do not know everything, tell me something I do not know.
- The nothingness !
- Anything which not exists is neither good nor bad. Everything that exists is good, because God Is.
- Before to eat something, think about, would you like to put that meal to the root of a flower you love?
Before drinking something, think about, would you like to water a flower you love with that liquid?
- We all, together share our life, we not divide it.
- - Tell me what you wish. Said the Giver-of-All. I can give anything you wish; feelings, energy, fame, power, even the entire universe and immortality; I can give you Everything.
- Give me the Nothingness.
- Whay do you want the nothingness?
- Because all the things are from nothingness like the dreams are from slumber.
- What is this?
What this do you refer?
I don't know, anything of everything.
It is the dream of the mind, the universe of ideas, the world of symbols and words. Dreamland.
- People want what they know but they do not know what they want.
- What do you want?
- I want to be happy.
- What is the happiness, indeed.
- I do not know.
- - What do you want?
- Then, way did you come for?
- To have a place from which to go, because I can't go from myself.
- Where to go?
- To inside me.
- Then, let that "me" to go from yourself.
- - Way you ask? asked the one asked.
- To make a beginning.
- Beginning to what?
- To the ending.
• Nonsensical vistas from a wandering mind in the search of her-self.