- Here you will find links to pages where you can download for free various resources to learn Ajax; ebooks in PDF-format, audio-video courses and tutorials.
- All resources posted here are not hosted on this server
Ajax Course Ebooks
- AJAX and PHP Building Modern Web Applications 2nd Edition (2009) (4.4 MB)
- This resource is a step-by-step example-driven AJAX tutorial. Each chapter contains a friendly mix of theory and practice with simple and advanced aplications, so that your journey through the lessons will be pleasant and efficient.
The downloadable file (RAR arhive) contains also the complete source code examples from the book.
- Beginning Ajax with PHP from Novice to Professional (2007) (4.1 MB)
- Beginning Ajax with PHP: From Novice to Professional is a book to introduce how these two popular technologies can work together to create web applications. It shows you how to build PHP / AJAX-enabled solutions for forms validation, file upload monitoring, database-driven information display and manipulation, web services, Google Maps integration, and more.
The arhive from the download link includes also files with source code of the examples from the book.
- Comet and Reverse Ajax: The Next-Generation Ajax 2.0 (13.6 MB)
- Usually the client, not the server, must initiate any communication between the two. There are some cases where, ideally, the server would like to talk to the client-dashboards (chat rooms and other progress reports on long–running processes). Comet (a.k.a. Reverse Ajax) provides a mechanism for enabling this.
Comet is moderately complex to implement. But this practical, hands-on book (148 pages) gets you going.
- In Part 1 of this book we look at the simple alternatives to Comet and how far they can satisfy your needs.
- In Part 2, it demonstrates how to set up and run a Comet–based application.
With the lessons from this ebook you'll learn what Comet is, how to use implementations of Comet, including Cometd/Bayeaux, Reverse Ajax in DWR, and more. In the end you'll work through an example using DWR Framework.
- The downloadable arhive contains also files with the example code used in this ebook.
Video courses and tutorials
- AJAX Crash Course (64 MB)
- AJAX Essential Training (211 MB)
- Exercise Files are Included.
- How To Create Ajax Web Applications Using JQuery (405 MB)
- Step by step video tutorials with 2 and a half hours of video instruction, this AJAX-JQuery course can help you to make your Web sites more usable, more interactive and responsive.
Includes demo examples and source code.
- VTC - AJAX Training Tutorials (191 MB)
- This course contains 12 chapters that include 97 video tutorials (over 7 hours).
- The video lessons in MOV format can be watched with QuickTime player.
- You can download it from: apple.com/quicktime/download/
Daily Test with Code Example
Which tag adds a new line into a paragraph? <b> <br> <p>
First line ...<br>
Which CSS property can be used to add space between letters? text-size word-spacing letter-spacing
var elm = document.getElementById("theID");
var content = elm.innerHTML;
Click on the "echo" correct instruction. echo "CoursesWeb.net" echo "CoursesWeb.net"; echo ""CoursesWeb.net";
echo "Address URL: http://CoursesWeb.net";