Ebooks - courses in PDF format
- This book provides a highly practical look at ES6, without getting lost in the specification or its implementation details.
This book explains:
- Essential ES6 changes, including arrow functions, destructuring, let and const.
- Class syntax for declaring object prototypes, and the new Symbol primitive.
- How to handle flow control with Promises, iterators, generators, and async functions.
- ES6 collection built-in types for creating object maps and unique sets.
- How and when to use the new Proxy and Reflect built-ins.
- Changes to Array, Math, numbers, strings, Unicode, and regular expressions, and other improvements since ES5.
The book comes with code sample files.
- The Majesty of Vue.js 2 (9.8 MB)
The book is written in an informal, intuitive, and easy-to-follow format, wherein all examples are appropriately detailed enough to provide adequate guidance to everyone. We’ll start with the very basics and through many examples, we’ll cover the most significant features of Vue.js 2.
The best way to learn code is to write code, so we have prepared one exercise at the end of most chapters for you to solve and actually test yourself on what you have learned.
- The archive with this book It contains the files with demo apis, homework solutions and the code examples.
- Vue.js 2 Cookbook (9.8 MB)
From basic to advanced recipes, this book arms you with practical solutions to common tasks when building an application using Vue. We start off by exploring the fundamentals of Vue.js: its reactivity system, data-binding syntax, and component-based architecture through practical examples.
After that, we delve into integrating Webpack and Babel to enhance your development workflow using single file components.
Finally, we take an in-depth look at Vuex for state management and Vue Router to route in your single page applications, and integrate a variety of technologies ranging from Node.js to Electron, and Socket.io to Firebase and HorizonDB.
This book will provide you with the best practices as determined by the Vue.js community.
- ng-book 2: The Complete Book on Angular 4 (39.5 MB)
- The in-depth, complete, and up-to-date book on Angular 4.1 that teaches you to work professionally with Angular 4, and become an expert in using this JS framework.
This book aims to be the single most useful resource on learning Angular, and comes with a library of runnable code examples, which you can find in the sample code.
- Learning jQuery 3 - 5th Edition (12 MB)
Create a fully featured and responsive client-side application using jQuery.
Use selectors in a variety of ways to get anything you want from a page when you need it.
Master events to bring your web pages to life.
Add flair to your actions with a variety of different animation effects.
Develop high performance interactive pages.
You’ll do hands-on coding in every chapter. You’ll start by building simple animated shapes, then make your own player–who can do cartwheels! You’ll learn how to build your own games from start to finish, including a monster eating fruit, a cave puzzle, and rafting on a river. You’ll animate simple shapes to create a model of the solar system, and make your own website so that you can show off your games with your friends.
Video courses and tutorials
You'll learn to create reusable functions by writing higher-order functions, trite more declarative and expressive code without loops.
Master map, filter and reduce, three very powerful functional utilities.
Create your own higher-order functions to replace native JS Array methods.
Learn about partial application and create your own curry implementation.
- A practical guide to mastering functional programming in ES6 from the perspective of building real-world applications.
In this course, you will learn the building blocks that act as a utility belt in your arsenal, enabling you to write code that’s easy to understand, extend, test, and debug. You will get hands-on practice on how to use currying, partial evaluation, map, reduce, filter, recursion, and other functional programming concepts in ES6.
- Fun Projects with Vue 2: [1.03 GB] ( FPV2 1 - FPV2 2 )
- Get up and running with simple and fun projects using the Vue.js framework.
In this video course, you will start with creating a To-Do Application, where you will be taken through the necessary basics of Vue, and learn to add, toggle, remove, and change a to-do item. After that, you will build a GitHub application which connects to GitHub using the Axios client. You will learn to create different Vue components as well as handle computed properties for your application. Finally, you will then build a real-time chat application, where you will work with Pusher service, Vue Router, and Vuex.
- From: scanlibs.com/fun-projects-vue-2/