- All resources posted here are not hosted on this server
Ebooks - courses in PDF format
- This book covers all the basics, language syntax, object bascis, DOM properties and methods and also covers more intermeidate-advanced topics such as creating drop-down menus, image slide-shows, Ajax, and much more.
The arhive that you will download contains also the exercises presented in this course.
- This book is meant to be a comprehensive and accurate resource for both new and experienced developers. It starts from the basics of syntax and general characteristics, also, approaches advanced tehniques, like object oriented inheritance, offline storage, Ajax; all in 25 chapters.
The download arhive with this course contains also the code with the examples from every lesson.
- JQuery Pocket Reference (Dec_2010) (3.2 MB)
- JQuery Visual Quick Start Guide (Jul-2009) (2.3 MB)
From visual effects, special controls, and Ajax made easy, this JQuery QuickStart Guide will teach readers how to make the most of JQuery using the task-based, step-by-step, visual format they love. It’s crammed with examples and there’s a special section on widgets..
Video courses and tutorials
- jQuery Essential Training (370 MB)
- jQuery Plugin Development Best Practices (127 MB)
- This course will explain the fundamental aspects of writing jQuery plugins. Some of the topics include how plugins extend jQuery’s prototype to add new methods to the library, understanding the this object inside a plugin, keeping plugins configurable, theming them, handling events and exposing AJAX options for easier implementation.