Teachings from Christ

Things about Faith and Spirituality.
If it is beyond words, the words can not show, but can help to indicate the direction.
MarPlo

Teachings from Christ

Give to Caesar what is of Caesar and to God the things of God.
- Which are the things of God?
- What isn't of God ?!
Everything belongs to God, so anything you give, gift it as you give it to God (even your thoughts).

MarPlo Posts: 186
Do not judge and you will not be judged.
The Judgment which you judge is what you will be judged.
The jailer and the guilt are in the same prison; one on a side of the bars and the other on the other side.
If you blame yourself for something you put yourself in jail. If you blame someone on something, you become his jailer, equally unfree.
- Forgiveness releases.
- Un judgment not condemns.

Jesus said again: Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?
Jesus asked 3 times Simon (Peter): "Do you love me?", And every time Simon answered, "Yes Lord, you know I love you.".
I write this for me and for everyone who reads.
- Why Jesus asked that so insistent?
- For the answer that Simon realized and gave it: "Yes Lord, you know I love you.".
Simon felt remorse for having denied Jesus in the courtyard of Caiaphas. And the Lord because loves him, to bring back peace and joy in his soul, with wisdom, through that questions made Simon to realize himself that the Christ knows all, and knows that he loves him whatever may befall.
These are written and left for us to remember that God knows that we love him. No need to say or do something about it, is already in our hearts and God knows that.
God is what man loves inside his soul: peace, joy, freedom, holiness, love.
God knows that you love him!

Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.
==
Do not lay up for yourselves objects and passing things, but lay up for yourself beautiful memories.

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
The kingdom of God is within you.
==
Seek the divine power within your Self, and the rest will come naturally.

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
==
In the world, the law forbids, and power punishes; that's its definition.
To God, the law is Love, and power forgives!
Freedom is to be Free from any law and power.
The truth is Freedom!