SSEP - Site Search Engine - Table not found

Place for comments, problems, questions, or any issue related to the JavaScript / PHP scripts from this site.
alhuzn

SSEP - Site Search Engine - Table not found

I use the SSEP - Site Search Engine PHP-Ajax script from:
https://coursesweb.net/php-mysql/ssep-si ... hp-ajax_s2

I am getting the error:

Code: Select all

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'Data.ssep_pgd_1' doesn't exist
I have manually created tables, when I Re-Index Domian this error appears and search doesnt works.

Admin Posts: 805
Hello,
The SSEP script automatically creates the tables, not need to create them manually.
Not know what to say about this problem, the error specify that the table not exist in database.
- Try delete the Domain from the "Delete Domain" button, then restart the browser and Re-Index Domain.

alhuzn Posts: 2
thanks....
It worked.

I have one more query....
in my website I have many .mp3 & .pdf links whitin a page. I want them also to appear in the search result as link where my viewrs can access them directly and no need to look for them within the page. Plz suggest how can it be done using the serach.

I have placed them in my page as follows --

Code: Select all

<body>
                     <center><table align="center" border="3">
                        <tr height="90" ID="A">
                            <th width="400" align="center"><h3>NAME</h3></th>
                            <th width="200" align="center" colspan="2"><h3>PDF</h3></th>
                            <th width="200" align="center" colspan="2"><h3>AUDIO</h3></th>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                            <td>abcd</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/abcd.mp3"><input type="button" value="Play"></a></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/abcd.mp3" download><input type="button" value="Save"></a></td>
                        </tr>
<tr>
                            <td>def</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/def.mp3"><input type="button" value="Play"></a></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/def.mp3" download><input type="button" value="Save"></a></td>
                        </tr>
<tr>
                            <td>fgh</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/fgh.mp3"><input type="button" value="Play"></a></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/fgh.mp3" download><input type="button" value="Save"></a></td>
                        </tr>
<tr>
                            <td>ijk</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/ijk.mp3"><input type="button" value="Play"></a></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/ijk.mp3" download><input type="button" value="Save"></a></td>
                        </tr>
<tr>
                            <td>lmn</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/lmn.mp3"><input type="button" value="Play"></a></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/lmn.mp3" download><input type="button" value="Save"></a></td>
                        </tr>
<tr>
                            <td>abcd</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/abcd.mp3"><input type="button" value="Play"></a></td>
                            <td><a href="../data/audio/abcd.mp3" download><input type="button" value="Save"></a></td>
                        </tr>
<tr>
                            <td>abcd</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                        </tr>
<tr>
                            <td>abcd</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                        </tr>
<tr>
                            <td>abcd</td>
                            <td></td>
                            <td></td>
                        </tr>
</table>
</body>

Admin Posts: 805
The SSEP script is not made for searching link of files.
You have to made your own script to register and display search results with files link, according to your site construction.