Simple PHP Comment Tree

JanMolendijk

Simple PHP Comment Tree

Dear admin,

I have an comment tree but it is deprecated.
i tried to update the script but i cant gets to many errors.

Also i searching for months for an little script for comments, what works on id but can not find anything.

I hope you have something... :arrow:

Admin
Hello,
I not have a comment tree script.
I have this comment script: http://coursesweb.net/php-mysql/script- ... ination_s2

- You can try it, or, if your script isn't to big, put it here; maybe it can be easily fixed and actualized.

JanMolendijk
I would like to update it with your help

JanMolendijk
This is my first Error

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/u790012824/public_html/Message/comments/db.php on line 25

My db.php is

Code: Select all

<?php //Please set the following variables for your mysql database: $db_hostname = "mysql.hostinger.nl"; //usually "localhost be default" $db_username = "u790012824_gebru"; //your user name $db_pass = ""; //the password for your user $db_name = "u790012824_datab"; //the name of the database /*MYSQL DATABASE CONNECTION/ TRACKING FUNCTIONS --------------------------------------*/ // connect to database $dbh = mysql_connect ($db_hostname, $db_username, $db_pass) or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error()); mysql_select_db ($db_name); ?>
I tried simple to turn it into this

Code: Select all

<?php $conn=mysqli_connect("mysql.hostinger.nl","u790012824_gebru","","u790012824_datab"); ?>
But then i get alot off errors

Admin
You have to change all mysql_ functions that get and parse data from database with their mysqli correspondent.