The last application added on this website: SSEP - Site Search Engine PHP-Ajax
A free Site Search engine script build with PHP and Ajax, that uses MySQL to create and add Search Functionality to Your Web Site.
- Intuitive and easy to use Admin Panel, with a simple adminstration interface, and info mark description to each function.
- Suports both PDO and MySQLi for accessing MySQL databases in PHP.
- Crawl and index web site pages automatically (can follow redirects).
- Option to include subdomains.
- Options to control indexed URLs: by link's Depth, by Maximum number of URLs to crawl, by URL Must-Include, or Must-Exclude "strings".
- Crawl and index the links in the XML Sitemap.
- You can register to Crawl and Index multiple domains.
- Stop words excluded from searches.
- Option to remove parts of the page / HTML elements from being indexed.
- Keeps in the indexed content the text added in the "alt" attribute of the <img> tags (which are outside the removed parts).
- Option to Build XML Sitemap with the indexed pages.
- Easy to translate in other languages.
- The Search results are loaded via Ajax (without refreshing the search page). This option can also be disabled.
- Paginated serch results.
- Option to choose Infinite or Standard pagination.
- Search Suggestions.
- List with last and top searches.
- The search results are ordered by a Score calculated according to the HTML elements in which the searched word is located (Title, Description, H1, Strong, ... and other tags, eaven the URL page address).
- Cache files system for the search results.
- Search Page with valid HTML5 format, and Responsive design (working on Mobile Device too).
- CSS and HTML template easy to customize it, to add new elements in search page, and to change the design.