Banned from Your Site

CoursesWeb Announcements will be made here.
You can post topics about any issue related to this website and forum.
Alecos

Banned from Your Site

Hello, a month ago I tried to answer the topic I had opened. But I was banned from your site. Cloudflare prevented me from accessing the forum and it still does ... I do not know why but now I managed to get in and I would like to point out that my IP 79.46.XXX.XXX is blacklisted on your site and I do not understand why and not only ... but my browser is blocked and I'm using WaterFox (competitor of FireFox). In addition since you are never too sure, I am using the NoScript extension, this to prevent any possible infection due to IFrame, Javascript and other variants. I do not know if you are aware of it, but also some of my friends with different IPs, resident in Italy can not access your site ...

In signaling what happens, I wish you a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Alessandro Marinuzzi

PS:

Code: Select all

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/ucp.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- I sent you a private message and a private email... containing my full IP... I'm using a VPN to post here.

Admin Posts: 805
Hello,
Thank you for your message.
I sent you a private message.

- I wish you happy holidays and a happy and peaceful New Year.

Alecos Posts: 18
Seems working fine now... Thanks you for your support!!!

Have a nice & happy 2018!!!

Alessandro Marinuzzi

PS: cloudflare is too suspicious in my opinion and behaviors such as opening your site from "favorites" sees it as a dangerous behavior just because the referrer is missing, which obviously can not be there...