Want to learn AJAX but don't have time to read a book? You can learn the basics of this web technology with the help of the online video tutorials posted here.
AJAX Training Tutorials
These tutorials teach you how to start working with Ajax. They are for beginners, to initiate of using AJAX.
- System Requirements (6:35)
- Checking the XMLHttpRequest Object's readyState property (4:18)
- Checking the XMLHttpRequest Object's status property (3:22)
- Getting Your Data With the XMLHttpRequest Object (4:54)
- Problems creating an XMLHttpRequest Object (5:05)
- Fetching Text Data From the Browser (5:22)
- Decoding the Fetched Data (6:09)
- Selecting Relative or Absolute URLs (3:30)
- Getting XMLHttpRequest Objects in Other Ways (5:37)
- Using Server-Side Scripting (5:18)
- Storing Ajax Data in XML (5:58)
- Fetching XML Data From the Server (5:20)
- Extracting Data From XML (6:30)
- Passing Data to the Server with GET (6:20)
- Passing Data to the Server with POST (5:22)
- These Ajax tutorials are offered for free, by: sitepoint.com
You can download the complet course from Download page.